The County Clerk-Auditor-Recorder is an elective office for which the department consists of four divisions: the County Clerk, Auditing, Recorder and Election Division. The staff provides a number of services for the residents of San Benito County.
Department Mission Statement
Our mission is to serve San Benito County by providing extraordinary customer service when assisting the public. This includes being on the leading edge of operational best practices as well as further improving and increasing the knowledge and skills among staff for a more positive form of customer service.
As public servants, entrusted by the citizens to carry out the statutory mandates of the Office of the County Clerk-Auditor-Recorder, we pledge to:
- Treat our customers with respect and dignity, serving all in an equitable manner
- Respect taxpayer dollars, using our resources to achieve the highest level of efficiency at the lowest possible cost
- Faithfully adhere to our statutory duties
- Cooperate with our fellow County Offices and Departments to improve San Benito County government
- Continuously strive to improve the delivery of services to the public and those we serve within the County
- Promote professionalism within the County Clerk-Auditor-Recorder-Election Department and throughout County government
- Utilize the latest technologies where possible to improve public access to our records and preserve the historical records of the County
Voter’s Choice Act Public Hearing Notice
San Benito County Voters Choice Act (VCA) Election Administration Plan (EAP).
The next scheduled meeting will be on January 6, 2022.
More information: Voter’s Choice Act