Our precinct polling place locations vary from election to election. Currently the next election is scheduled for June 7, 2022.
Find Your Polling Place
There are three methods to finding your polling place for the June 5 election.
- San Benito County Elections’ Interactive Polling Place and Voting Precinct Map. New for the June 7, 2022 Statewide Direct Primary Election: Any registered voter is allowed to vote in-person, at any of 4 convenient voting locations. View the map to find your closest location or drop box.
- Secretary of State My Voter Status Page. NOTE, this method, while providing more personalized information, including the status of your vote-by-mail ballot, only works if you provided your Driver’s License when you registered.
- The Voting Information Project website. On this page, you can view our available Vote Centers and Vote-by-Mail drop boxes.
View Your Voter Information Guide and Sample Ballot
Starting with this June 5, 2018 election, all voters are receiving a Voting Kit, which includes the complete voter information guide and a ballot that can be voted and returned. Be on the lookout for your kit in the mail.
Our online accessible voter guide and sample ballot offers:
- Viewing by voters with accessible needs. The guide and sample ballot are displayed with simple formatting, allowing screen reading software to read the guide and ballot to the voter.
- View, mark and print (for reference only) your sample ballot. Feel free to take it with you to the polls to help remember how you want to vote; or
- View, mark and leave on your phone or mobile device. Take it with you to the polls and remember your choices when you mark your ballot;
- Read the candidate statements and information on measures, from your computer, phone, or other internet accessible device.
To access our online Voter Information Guide, you will need to do two things:
- Visit the Precinct and Voting Location Locator map. Locate your address and from there find your precinct number. It will be a character number starting with “H”, “S”, or “U” and then followed by 5 digits.
- visit: https://sbvg.uocava.com/sanbenito/SelectLanguage.aspx. When asked for a precinct, enter the number located in step 1.