While the San Benito County Elections Division is responsible for assisting candidates in getting placed on a ballot, executing elections, and counting and reporting the results of those elections, possibly the most important piece of elections is the Voter.
If you wish information about voters other than yourself, or to aid in registering voters and other outreach activities, please visit our Voter Outreach page.
On this page you will find links to individualized information about you the voter. These links are:
- Am I registered to Vote? – See whether or not you are registered in San Benito County, and confirm you are registered at the correct address and party
- My Elected Officials – Link to a lookup where you can find the names of all your elected officials
- Registering to Vote – Link to our Voter Registration page.
- Military & Overseas Voting – Learn more about the Military & Overseas voting program.
- Vote by Mail – Learn more about Vote by Mail voting
- Sample Ballot and Voter Information Guide Lookup – View your sample ballot online
- Polling Place Lookup – Find your polling place for the next election
- Ballot Status Lookup – Check to see if your Vote by Mail ballot has been received by the elections office and counted, or sign up for automatic messages informing you when your ballot is in the mail, when it is received, and the status. If you need help signing up for automatic messages, please contact our office.
Additionally, as a voter you may be interested in:
- District and Precinct Maps – View maps, outlining various district boundaries as well as registration precincts and voting precincts.
- Who is purchasing your voter data – View a list of everyone who has purchased voter data, for whom, and under what justification, in the last year
- County Initiative Petition Process – View an interactive flowchart of the process required to circulate a petition to get an initiative brought to a vote of the people.
- Appointment Scheduler – In an effort to better server our voters, we offer the ability to schedule an appointment to consult with an election’s official. Feel free to use this page to schedule a “consultation” with us at any time.
- Voter’s Choice Act – The future of voting and elections in San Benito County. Click to find out more.