All regular and special meetings, hearings, records, and accounts of the committee shall be open to the public. The official meeting place of the Election Advisory Group shall be held in the Election Department located at 440 Fifth Street, Room 206 in Hollister, California. All meetings shall be held there except on such occasions, and at such times as emergency which may transition to virtual or as the Committee may vote otherwise.
- Regular Meetings: Regular monthly meetings shall be held at 5:15 p.m. on the last Tuesday of every month. Should a regularly scheduled meeting fall on a holiday, the meeting shall be postponed to the succeeding -Tuesday, unless a majority of the group votes for another day.
- Special Meetings: Special meetings may be called by a majority.
- Notice of Meetings: Written notice of all regular and special meetings shall be given by Election Department designee to all members of the committee. This notice shall be sent out three days before the meeting date. Notice of special meetings shall be sent out two days before the meeting date. This notice shall state the date, time, and location of the meeting, along with accompanied agenda of the matters being addressed at the committee meeting.
- Agenda: The order of the agenda shall be set by Registrar of Voter or designee. The number of items to be included on an agenda shall be limited to a number, which may be reasonably considered.
- Order of Business:
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes from prior meeting
- General Public Comment
- Communications from Staff
- Old Business
- New Business
- Committee Reports (Language Accessibility Advisory Committee (LAAC) and Voting Accessibility Advisory Committee (VAAC)
Agendas and Minutes
|June 11, 2021|
|April 27, 2021||April 27, 2021 Agenda|
|March 30, 2021||March 30, 2021 Agenda||March 30, 2021 Minutes|