We understand elections are the foundation of democracy and good government. Elections must accurately reflect the intent of the electorate. Transparency, security, accuracy, privacy, and integrity are vital voter rights.
We are committed to maintaining public confidence in elections by assuring all of our elections are conducted in a fair, efficient and accurate manner with the highest level of integrity and vote security. The staff commits to excellence in maintaining up-to-date, accurate voter registration rolls to provide fair and equal opportunities for all qualified voters to participate in the democratic process.
Voter’s Choice Act Public Hearing Notice
The next scheduled meeting will be on January 22, 2022, at 6pm.
- Meeting Link: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/81779802811?pwd=R1lhRmFvTmxBanJtZmlKOWhUNjVnZz09
- English Meeting at: 11:00 AM
- Spanish Meeting at: 1:00 PM
- Meeting ID: 817 7980 2811
- Passcode: 584956
- Phone: (669) 900-6833 US (San Jose)
More information: Voter’s Choice Act page
- Notic of AvailabilityA new draft of the San Benito County Elections Administration Plan (EAP) has been posted to our Voter’s Choice Act […read more.]
- Voters Choice Act (VCA) Notice of Public HearingSan Benito County Elections Department is modernizing voting and providing voters with greater flexibility and convenience. What’s changing? Starting with […read more.]
- Voting Accessibility Advisory Committee (VAAC) NoticeAs a committee under the Elections Department, the Voting Accessibility Advisory Committee (VAAC) is responsible for making recommendations for improving […read more.]