San Benito County is now electronically recording (eRecording) documents. eRecording is a fast, convenient, and secure way to record documents.
Advantages of eRecording with San Benito County:
- Reduced labor, materials, postage and courier costs
- Shortened time gap to recordation
- Fewer document errors and rejections
- Elimination of payment errors on county fees
- Increased security when sending and receiving documents
- Improved tracking and filing of documents
- Reduced consumption of fuel, electricity, and paper
San Benito County currently eRecords with the following approved Submitters (in alphabetical order):
If you are an approved SECURE submitter, and wish to eRecord with San Benito County, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be a submitter.