While the San Benito County Elections Division is responsible for assisting candidates in getting placed on a ballot, executing elections, and counting and reporting the results of those elections, possibly the most important piece of elections is the Voter.
If you wish information about voters other than yourself, or to aid in registering voters and other outreach activities, please visit our Voter Outreach page.
On this page you will find links to individualized information about you the voter. These links are:
- Am I registered to Vote? – See whether or not you are registered in San Benito County, and confirm you are registered at the correct address
- My Elected Officials – Link to a lookup where you can find the names of all your elected officials
- Registering to Vote – Link to our Voter Registration page.
- Military & Overseas Voting – Learn more about the Military & Overseas voting program.
- Vote by Mail – Learn more about Vote by Mail and how to request to be a Vote by Mail voter
- Sample Ballot and Voter Information Guide Lookup – View your sample ballot online
- Polling Place Lookup – Find your polling placefor the next election
- Ballot Status Lookup – Check to see if your Vote by Mail ballot has been received by the elections office and counted